Monday, October 28, 2013

Travel For Beauty


I picked this quote after reading several posts in my stream in Google+ that some of them are going to travel to other countries. It is normal to hear differing opinions from people who have traveled to different places and their experiences are filled with the good and the bad but above all you can see from their faces that they have definitely enjoyed their time.

The decorated letter is something I created out on a whim. I drew it first before I painted it. To be honest, I got mixed feelings about what I did with that letter but went with it anyway. I think it is better done in illumination paired with theology quotes. I'll try that out in my future projects.

The rest of the quote is done in Foundational hand. I like how the letters are formed but my handwriting still needs more improvement.

More practice!


Quote source: Brainy Quote -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment